Clogged drains are one of the main reasons you may find yourself seeking a professional plumbing service after exhausting any feasible do-it-yourself solutions to open the pipeline. So many things can lead to a stoppage in a drain, whether it be in your bathroom or kitchen.Regardless, it is crucial to the life of your plumbing and piping that the correct procedures are taken when relieving the drain of a clog. The experienced, licensed plumbers at American Plumbing can quickly locate and repair any block your drain is experiencing.
Of course, there are regular, everyday things that are responsible for slowing down or stopping up the drainage in your home. Common stuff like toilet tissue, feminine hygiene products, sanitary wipes, food, and hair will all cause clogged drains and can even create a major septic backup! The first step to curing a clogged pipe is prevention. Here are a few simple steps you can take to keep the buildup from happening in the first place:
- Wipe off the top of shower & tub drains with a few pieces of toilet tissue and throw it away. This will pick up any hair or soap scum left on the drain after showers and baths.
- Allow clean water to run down the drain after a bubble bath or extra soapy shower. This will rinse away any soapy debris remaining on the top or the sides of the drain.
- Use a sink strainer also known as a drain catcher especially in your kitchen sink. These inexpensive little devices will catch food, hair and any other debris from collecting in your plumbing.
- Be careful! Try not to let anything detrimental go down a drain, including cooking grease, coffee grounds, baby wipes, toys, makeup, etc.
- Hydro jet Cleaning Services
- Color Video Inspection
- Main Line Stoppages
- Drain Stoppages
- Roof Drains
- Cleanouts Installed
Perhaps clogged drains is not your only concern, or your clogged drains have led you to another common issue like a smelly drain and you are in need of plumbing odor detection. American Plumbing can provide you with an experienced professional who is able to take care of a number of plumbing services including:
- Leak Repair and Detection
- Clogs and Stoppages
- General Plumbing (bath & kitchen)
- Conventional Trenchless Technologies
No matter the severity of the situation, American Plumbing can quickly clear things up for you. For less concerning cases that have you feeling like a true do-it-yourselfer, we offer a Plumbing Super Store stocked to the ceiling with plumbing parts, tools and equipment by major brands. For those extra complicated back-ups you can call us here at American Plumbing and schedule to have an expert come out and get things flowing again. Either way, we have got you covered.
You can feel confident going with American Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs. Our outstanding ratings and credentials reflect over two decades of dedicated service to Broward County and its surrounding areas. We have acquired exemplary mentions from the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, and Yelp! Call today to speak with a plumbing expert. 954-584-7733