Clogged Drain Repair
After trying all possible DIY solutions, clogged drains can be a major reason you might need professional plumbing services. If you are in need of Clogged Drain Repair services you are in luck! Look no further than American Plumbing!
Many things can cause a blockage in the drain, including your kitchen or bathroom.
It is vital to ensure the longevity of your plumbing and pipes and that you follow the correct procedures when clearing a blockage from the drain. American Plumbing’s licensed plumbers can quickly find and fix any blockage in your drain.
There are many things you can do every day to slow down or stop the drainage in your house. Clogged drains can be caused by common items like hair, feminine hygiene products and feminine wipes. Prevention is the first step in removing a clogged drain. These are some simple steps that you can take in order to prevent the buildup from ever happening.
- Use a little bit of toilet paper to clean the tub and shower drains. This will remove any soap scum or hair left behind after baths and showers.
- After a bubble bath, and an extra soapy shower, let clean water run down the drain. This will clean out any soapy residue that may remain on the drain’s sides or top.
- A sink strainer, also known as a drain catcher, is a good idea for your kitchen sink. These small, inexpensive devices can catch hair, food, and other debris that could build up in your plumbing.
- Be careful! Avoid letting anything bad down the drain. This includes cooking grease, coffee grounds, and baby wipes.
American Plumbing offers a variety of solutions and procedures for any level of blocked drains or blockages.
- Hydro jet Cleaning Services
- Color Video Inspection
- Main Line Stoppages
- Stop Drainage
- Roof Drains
- Cleanouts installed
You might not be concerned about clogged drains. Or perhaps your drains are causing you to have a problem with clogs. American Plumbing is able to provide professional services for many plumbing issues, including:
- Leak Repair and Detection
- Stoppages and Clogs
- General Plumbing (bath & kitchen)
- Conventional Trenchless Technologies
American Plumbing will quickly resolve any situation, no matter how serious. We offer a Plumbing Super Store, which is stocked with major brand plumbing parts, tools, and equipment. Call American Plumbing to schedule an appointment for an expert to come and fix your problem. We have you covered.
American Plumbing is the right choice for all your plumbing needs. Over two decades of dedicated service to Broward County, and the surrounding areas, have earned us outstanding ratings and credentials. Angie’s List, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau have all given us exemplary recognition. Contact us today to speak to a professional plumber.